Sunday, September 07, 2008

Murderous Intentions

Psalm 139:13-16, “For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, The days fashioned for me, When as yet there were none of them.”

Do you feel safe in your home? Most of us do. When we are at home, we feel that no one can hurt us. We have food, shelter and security. At night we lock our doors, curl up in our blankets and sleep soundly because we feel that no one can get to us. We are at home! What if while you are at home, sleeping soundly, or relaxing with a book or watching your favorite show, suddenly your life is completely devastated.

While you are relaxing or sleeping and feeling completely secure, your mom has unlocked your door and another has come up behind you and before you know it they have cut you into pieces and individually thrown each part out the door to their cohort who disposes of your body parts into the dumpster. Better yet, they dump acid all over you and let you die from severe burn, or at least dead enough to drag you out and throw you in the dumpster. You will die eventually from starvation or your injuries, so no worries.

Upon your removal your mom pays the person for having you removed from her house. You were draining her financially and have become a burden, so rather then let someone else carry the burden or deal with you, she felt it better to have you dismembered and thrown into the trash. Probably for the better anyway, as you were most likely unable to live on your own. Seriously, you were eating her food, living in her house and doing nothing of importance, except maybe going to school. Who will miss you?

I bet you know where I am headed. You are sleeping soundly in your mother’s womb, feeling safe and protected. I did not ask to be here, so if I am here, I bet they will take care of me. You have food and you are able to live in the warm fluid that surrounds you. All you need now is time and food and you will be just like everyone else on the outside, but otherwise there is no difference. Those on the outside cannot live on their own. They eat food not grown by them, breathe oxygen not made by them, and live in shelters that most of them did not create themselves. What is safer then your Mommy’s womb?

Wait! What is that suction thing coming at me? Stop!! That hurts! Mommy! What is happening? My limbs are being pulled apart and the pain is unbearable. Make them stop.

Wait! What is this new liquid being injected? It Burns! Stop!! Mommy! What is happening? Is someone hurting you? Now, what is happening, someone is pulling me out. I am not ready, I am only an inch long and I have not developed my lungs. Mommy!

Wait! You had this done, Mommy? Why? What did I do? I am still alive, someone help me. The burning, make it stop, please! Help me.

Why would anyone call the first a murderous intention and not the second? There is no difference except your location. Neither one of you can live on your own, that is just a philosophical fallacy. Both require pre-meditation to be executed and a person that does not care about life, except selfishly theirs. Each person described has the same amount of chromosomes and genetics and so in both cases are equal. One lives dependently on their family outside the womb and the other lives dependently inside the womb, otherwise exactly the same.

The only objections that can be made are by those whose parents have decided their lives were worth living dependently outside the womb. They gave them life so they could hate life inside the womb.

It takes a murderous mindset to kill, no matter where the child is located. You have to plan for it and then you pay for it. The only difference in society today is that the first mother will go to jail and possibly be executed for her crime and the other will go home and, by Obama, be congratulated for murdering their child.

Yes, you have a choice. You have your child murdered in your house, you go to jail when you are caught. It should be the same with an unborn baby. You freely choose to pay to kill your child then you go to jail when you are caught. Not only you, but in both cases the person who performed the murder.

You also have a choice whether to vote for a President that allows for profit murder (Obama), or a President that does not (McCain) and for that matter a V.P. that does not (Palin).

Exodus 21:22-23, “If men fight, and hurt a woman with child, so that she gives birth prematurely, yet no harm follows, he shall surely be punished accordingly as the woman’s husband imposes on him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. 23But if any harm follows, then you shall give life for life,”

No comments: