Thursday, June 07, 2007

Hurrying No Where


First of all, I cannot believe I am leaving these three beautiful ladies for thirty-three days. It is very hard, but I know at the same time God has me where He does and I am excited about being able to equip pastors in India. What a great opportunity to be able to be part of the Great Commission.
It has been an interesting trip thus far. It took us six hours just to get out of Pittsburgh and now I am waiting to board the airplane to Paris. Hopefully in the next hour we will be able to board if all goes well, but it is in God's timing. He has been teaching us to slow down and be patient.
I was wondering why in Star Trek they never suffer from jet lag. They go all over the place and through time warps and many light years, but no one ever suffers jet lag. Does anyone know why? I go 9 1/2 hours and I suffer a lot, but Captain Kirk or whoever is captain now does not suffer at all. What is up with that? It would also be cool to have the teleporter and just zap us there. That would be AWESOME!
Jeremie and I look forward to sleeping a little on the flights. We will not be able to communicate for the next couple of days. For now I am signing out, but we will be updating as regular as possible. And depending on Internet speed we are hoping to add photos to the site as well.
In case you read this Erin, I love you and miss you already. Kiss the girls for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love you and miss you so much already!! It has only been three days and it seems like an eternity! We are very excited for you and know God will use you, but we long for you to come home!!