Monday, October 29, 2007

One Every 24 Seconds!

"The most merciful thing a large family can do for one of its infant members is to kill it." -- Margaret Sanger, Founder of Planned Parenthood.

Psalm 139:13-16, “For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, The days fashioned for me, When as yet there were none of them.”

I wrote on this topic before and basically gave you links to some great articles on the subject. As I just spent two weeks on this topic, I am going to just give some information and deal with one argument that I really had not heard before, nor read about anywhere.

During my research and study of the topic I discovered some interesting tid bits of information. Did you know that Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood, was very much into Nazi eugenics? She admitted to conning black pastors in America to help her cause of reducing or eliminating this “inferior race” step by step. She did this by convincing the black population to control their births by contraception, sterilization and abortion, but her real motives were to wipe the race off the planet. No different then Hitler trying to wipe the Jewish nation off the planet, except America condemned the one and accepts the other.

Did you know that the company that makes the RU-486, better known as the abortion pill, was made by a spin off company that made the Zyklon-B gas that killed the Jews in Auschwitz? This is at least a little interesting to say the least, at to me. Fits though with Ms. Sanger’s beliefs and I am sure she would be proud to know that her heroes, the Nazi’s, had a part in her killing spree that continues on today.

Pro-Abortionists should be proud that one of their founders and the RU-486 pill all have ties to Hitler’s death camps and his philosophy. I wonder if it is mandatory prior to working at a Planned Parenthood location if you have to read ‘Mien Kampf?’

What really gets me is when Christians fall into this trap. I cannot for the life of me understand with the science we have today how anyone does not see that the zygote is a human. The baby has all of her DNA she will ever have. The hair color, height, temperament, and eye color are all there, and all the baby needs to grow is time and food. Same things a baby outside the womb need to grow, not to mention everyone else on the planet. There is no doubt that the little fetus is human.

Do you find it interesting that it is unlawful to even handle an American Eagle egg, whether fertilized or not, because it is an eagle, but we can kill a baby until he takes his first breath?

One argument I heard was that there is no blood in the zygote human until 18 days and since life is in the blood, as Leviticus 17:11 says, then it is not a human and okay to abort. This does not even make sense to me a number of levels. This is not the context of the verse, and not what is meant when talking about the blood being life for us. Read any commentary and you will find the meaning of this verse.

My first question is how do we know there is no blood yet? We only know it is not moving. Where does it come from? Not the mother, as the blood can be a different type then the mother. It has to already be there. What if I took your brain and left all your blood, or I took your heart and left all your blood? Do you think you would still be alive? Maybe then we should say that life is in the heart or brain. Or maybe just maybe that is a bad platform for anyone, especially Christians, to use as a reason to abort.

Argument also does not logically fit. As we can trace it backwards. Is she a baby when the mother holds her in her arms right after birth? Yes. Is she a baby two minutes prior to birth during labor? There is no difference, except the mother is holding the baby, so it is still a baby in a different environment. Do you see where I am going? We can do this all the way back to conception. Does not matter the days, just as we know the egg of an American Eagle is an eagle; we know that the zygote is a human baby no matter how young.

As Christians we are to support life, not destroy it, nor give anyone else a rationalization to kill their baby. Adoption is always an option, as there are plenty of parents out there wanting children because they cannot have them. Do you not think that 45,000,000 deaths are enough? Did you know that a baby is aborted every 24 seconds? By the time you read this blog there were probably between 4 and 6 babies aborted. What happened to the Golden Rule? Good thing we do not follow that one to the extreme. What are you going to do when you get older and they rationalize killing you because you are just a burden in some fashion, just as you helped women rationalize killing their babies is alright because of the burden they would cause? They would be just utilizing the Golden Rule with you. Will you just allow it?

I think we should go with Scripture on this one and protect life that God created, remembering it is not us that create. He has a reason, and who are you or I to say one life gets to live and the other die? Are you God? Does the clay get to say to the Potter how to behave or how to form? No, so why are we doing it with babies lives? I would not want to stand before God knowing I gave someone a reason to kill one of His creations.

Exodus 21:22-25, ““If men fight, and hurt a woman with child, so that she gives birth prematurely, yet no harm follows, he shall surely be punished accordingly as the woman’s husband imposes on him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. 23But if any harm follows, then you shall give life for life, 24eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.”

Romans 9:20, “But indeed, O man, who are you to reply against God? Will the thing formed say to him who formed it, “Why have you made me like this?”

Gal. 1:15, “But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother’s womb and called me through His grace,”

Want to see the development of the baby: http://www.paternityangel.com/PicsAndPhotos/FoetalDevelop/1stTrimester.htm.

No comments: