Thursday, January 25, 2007

Would you survive in the wild?
Your Result: Yesiree!....

You could live in the wild if you wanted to! You know what to eat, do, and stay away from! You could get shelter, food, water fast and easy-and the right treatments to injuries, snake bites etc...You know the outdoors like the back of your hand!!

Wouldn't last 2 minutes!.....
Maybe........
Not to sure...
Most likely you'll survive....
Would you survive in the wild?
Quizzes for MySpace

This is probably very shocking for those that truly know me. This is only because I have been watching Survivorman late at night when I cannot sleep at times. That guy knows what he is talking about!!

Not to worry though, my idea of camping is a fully functioning log cabin with electric, heat, running water, and at least a decent dirt road in and out. So unless I am in a plane crash or someone kidnaps me, there are not too many worries on my part about having to survive in the wild right now.

Have fun and see if you would make it or not.

No comments: