Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Another Brainwashing Scheme for Our Children!

Here is another video that is making it's rounds in elementary schools. If you think they are not after our kids, you are fooling yourself. This stuff is crazy. Every parent needs to be asking what is being shown to their children in the schools, regardless of whether it is secular or religious.

This video sounds nice in parts, but listen to the whole thing and see what is really in between the lines and especially at the end. I pledge only to God, never to a President. The pledge is "One nation under God." Not one nation under Barack Obama. I am not for stem cell research in the fashion that is typically proposed, and they want our kids to pledge to it. I want to buy whatever car is best for me and my family. The whole toilet pledge is just ridiculous and unsanitary.

No comments: